- Website available to account administrators (normally the tech-savvy family member who set up the account)
- Central online place to manage communication
- Snapshot of important information at your fingertips
- Included with Presto Mail service at no additional cost
What is PrestoConnect?
PrestoConnect is a website that lets you manage different types of communication with your loved one. From PrestoConnect you can:
- Send messages, reminders and to-do lists
- Preschedule delivery for a future date and time
- Confirm message delivery
- View a list of who has sent messages (subject and contents, however, are private)
- Monitor ink level and paper status
- Change preferences like font size or message retrieval times
You can always send messages from your regular email program. PrestoConnect gives you additional tools to make communication easier and more efficient. For example:
- Scheduled delivery. Draft several messages at once and have them delivered throughout the week so your loved one knows you're thinking of them, even if you don't have time for a phone call.
- Event Reminders. Create reminders for one-time or recurring events, and schedule them to be delivered when it's most useful for your loved one. Imagine the time savings of entering the entire Little League schedule at once, and setting a reminder to be delivered the day before each game; maybe even include a map to the field.
- Medical reminders. Increase the odds of medication compliance by setting up automatically delivered reminders.